Netgear N300 EX2700 setup ( mywifiext.net )
Netgear N300 EX2700 Wi-Fi range extender enhances and boost up the existing Wi-Fi signal connectivity throughout the network place. Usually the routers without the Wi-Fi range extender can only transmit the Wi-Fi signals to a limited space. This happens due to the constraints in the premises such as a wall in between the router and the computer device. Therefore, we need to add a device known as a Wi-Fi range extender to our existing network.
www.mywifiext.net is a web address that is used for the primary configuration and setup of the Netgear N300 EX2700. The Netgear N300 EX2700 has a sleek wall-plug design which saves a lot of space and is easy to use. We can also connect other devices such as smart TV, gaming consoles etc. to the wireless network via Netgear N300 EX2700 extender.
How to setup the Netgear N300 EX2700Wi-Fi extender?
The Net gear N300 EX2700 can enhance the signals of our net gear router more effectively up to 100-150 feet more. Follow the below mentioned procedure to set up the Netgear N300 EX2700 Wi-Fi extender.
- Connect your computer (preferably a laptop) to the N300 EX2700 extender.
- You can get connected to the N300 EX2700 extender through wired as well as wireless method.
- For wired method, you will need an Ethernet cable that is to be connected to the N300 EX2700 extender and the computer simultaneously. This will establish a connection between the extender and the computer.
- The wireless method can also be used to setup your N300 EX2700 net gear Wi-Fi extender. You need to switch on the extender and wait for few seconds.
- Once you are connected to the extender network will appear in your network and sharing center.
- Open the link mywifiext.net in your browser’s address bar. This will take you to the Netgear N300 EX2700 setup page.
- Click on the “add new extender” tab and go on with the N300 EX2700 configuration.
- Select the Wireless network to which you want to add the extender.
- You can now login to the Netgear N300 EX2700 repeater through the previous network passkey and username of the net gear router. You can change the passkey if you wish to do so.
- After saving the settings, click on the extender SSID to continue.
- The extender is now successfully connected to our existing wireless network.
What if we are not able to connect the extender through www.mywifiext.setup?
The problem of not being able to connect the extender to the network can occur sometimes. You don’t need to panic. Most of the times, this problem occur due to the negligence from the user’s side. The Wi-Fi extender needs to be checked if it properly plugged in to the wall socket. Moreover, the power supply of the extender needs to be verified. After verifying all the above-said procedures, you are ready to plug and play the Netgear N300 EX2700 Wi-Fi extender.