Netgear AC750 extender setup ( mywifiext.net )
Netgear AC750 Wi-Fi range extender
Netgear AC750 Wi-Fi range extender boosts the Wi-Fi signal to a next level and it can improve the speed of your internet connection up to 750 Mbps. The Wi-Fi extender when connected to a wireless router enhances the wireless signals in the home and business premises. The Netgear AC750 Wi-Fi extender comes with dual antennae that transmit tremendous Wi-Fi connectivity throughout our workplace. The Netgear extender can be easily setup by logging in to the address www.mywifiext.setup. This web address for the Netgear routers lets the user access the extender’s setup page.
This Netgear AC750 Wi-Fi extender is designed to suit the user’s place of work. Its plug and play design is worth to mention. This Wi-Fi extender just needs to be plugged into the wall socket of your home and enjoy the Wi-Fi uninterruptedly without any signal constraint. The dual antennae of this Wi-Fi extender don’t make you feel that you are far away from the Wi-Fi router.
Setting up the Netgear AC750 Wi-Fi extender via mywifiext.setup.
The Netgear extender AC750 can be easily set up and configured by following the link i.e. www.mywifiext.setup
- Unbox your Netgear Wi-Fi extender and open the browser of your computer.
- Power on the Wi-Fi extender and connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
- You can connect your extender to the network with the help of the WPS button given on its back.
- The client connection status light will turn solid green.
- Navigate to the address bar to the browser and enter the link mywifiext.setup
- This will open up the Netgear extender setup page which asks for “NEW EXTENDER SETUP”.
- After clicking on the “NEW EXTENDER SETUP” tab.
- Now, your extender needs to be configured. You can change passkey phrase for the extender or you can also keep the previous credentials used for the Wi-Fi router.
- Click “SAVE CHANGES” tab.
- Your Netgear AC750 Wi-Fi extender is all set to be used in the network.
After the whole setup is done, you will experience a lightning fast speed of up to 750 Mbps and an excellent Wi-Fi connectivity throughout. The users can also connect the Wi-Fi extender with the help of an Ethernet cable and follow the steps described above. The wired connection setup is also done by visiting the link www.mywifiext.setup in the web browser of your computer.